Fixed-fee online accountancy services for you and your business
from £30/ month (excl VAT)
from £75/ month (excl VAT)
From £100/ month (excl VAT)
from £155/ year (excl VAT)
from £200 (excl VAT)
Fixed-fee means exactly that: a fixed fee for the services, paid by simple monthly subscription.
- Invoice and quote on the go
- Get your financial info in real time, 24/7, wherever you are
- Save time and money with automated bank feeds
- Get paid quicker with live debt info and automated chasing
- Be ready for Making Tax Digital
- Declutter and go paper free
First up we provide a free consultation, to understand your requirements and identify what package is best for you.
We take into account a range of factors including the size and complexity of your business; whether the business is VAT registered; whether there are any employees; and whether or not you want to keep the books yourself, or outsource that to us.
At the end of the consultation we’ll give you a customised, fixed-fee quote for an agreed period of up to two years.
You know what you'll be paying, giving you certainty and peace of mind, and no big bill at the end of the year.
Fixed-Fee packages include:
- a dedicated, experienced account manager
- swift response when you need help
- initial business review
- unlimited telephone support
- we deal with HMRC for you
- set-up, training and support with Quickbooks or Xero (you can choose which, or we can recommend one for you)
- set-up, training and support with Receipt Bank
- registration with HMRC
- preparation and submission of annual accounts and tax returns to Companies House/ HMRC
- preparation and submission of annual confirmation statement to Companies House
- registered office service (Scottish companies only)
- automated reminders to help you meet key deadlines
- free access to the Scholes CA App, which is fully integrated with Quickbooks, Xero and Receipt Bank
- informative monthly newsletter and weekly blogs