As your accountant we will prepare your company’s corporation tax computations and returns, helping you take advantage of available exemptions and reliefs to ensure no more tax is paid than is legally required, and submit them to HMRC.
Business Tax Compliance Services
If your company trades or has any form of income, it will have to prepare a corporation tax computation and return; the trouble is, the UK tax code is staggeringly complex.
Tax Return Experts
As part of our accountancy services, we help smart business people who want to manage their UK tax affairs effectively and pay no more tax than the law requires, by providing efficient tax compliance services and friendly advisory support across all the different UK taxes so they can:
- feel assured that business and personal tax returns are filed on time
- confirm and pay the correct amount of tax at the right time
- smoothly plan and organise their affairs in the most tax effective manner, within the law
- minimise unnecessary contact with HMRC and other tax authorities
Every one of our tax advisers is professionally qualified with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Taxation or the Association of Taxation Technicians. Each adviser has specialist expertise in a different area of UK tax, ensuring that your business can benefit from comprehensive tax support covering all its activities.
At Scholes CA we count more than one Chartered Tax Adviser on our team – and when it comes to tax, CTAs are the best in the business at giving reliable and up to date tax support. The CTA exams set the benchmark for UK tax advisers.
Our tax advisers bridge the gap between helping your business meet its tax compliance responsibilities - and taking things to the next level by giving genuinely proactive tax planning advice that enables you to better manage your business affairs and organise everything optimally from a tax viewpoint.
We believe it is reasonable and sensible to help business owners to manage their affairs tax effectively so that the business does not pay more tax than the law requires. We believe it is unacceptable to engage in tax evasion. It's all about acting responsibly, being organised, communicating effectively and working together so that your business achieves the right tax outcomes.
We prefer wherever possible to look after the personal tax affairs of business owners, as well as the corporate tax affairs of their business; by doing so they receive the benefit of holistic tax advice that considers the entirety of their business and personal affairs ‘in the round’.
Our Tax Planning and Compliance Services Include:
- helping you to prepare and file relevant tax registrations for your business
- preparing and filing your company's tax returns, claims and elections for all UK taxes
- assisting your company's R&D tax credit claims
- helping you track and monitor key tax deadlines
- advising you on reasonably complex tax planning matters, encompassing all UK personal and business taxes
- guiding you on international tax matters, through our membership of top 20 international member network MGI Worldwide
- assisting you with HMRC enquiries and investigations
- providing you with the option of tax fee protection insurance, should you require
To discuss your specific requirements and get a quote, complete the enquiry form or call us today. Or make an appointment to visit us at our Edinburgh or Kirkwall office.