We provide a range of business growth services to owner-managed businesses. These are bespoke to each client but include advice on business plans; borrowing and refinancing; business/ share valuations; takeovers, reconstructions, buying and selling companies.
Our business growth services offer support to small business owners in a variety of situations they may encounter over the lifecycle of the business.
Bespoke Business Growth Services
We help smart operators who want to grow their business by providing them with the friendly advice and support they need on the relevant financial, tax and (through our networks) legal aspects, so they can:
- confidently evaluate growth options
- secure appropriate growth finance
- secure R&D credits for qualifying expenditure
- launch new products and services
- successfully execute mergers and acquisitions
- structure deals tax effectively
- incentivise and reward teams
Accountants who help with business growth
Grow or die. We get it. You’re our #1 kind of client; aspirational, hard working, courageous, determined. If you’re not getting the level of support and advice you need to realise your growth ambitions, contact us today; Scholes CA can help you grow your business to a different level.
We work with UK companies and small groups of up to £10m annual turnover; anything bigger than that, or very complex international aspects, you may be better off with a mid-tier firm.
You are the expert on your business and sector (you should be, anyway!). We have deep financial and tax expertise and a sound enough understanding of how most sectors work. Working with you and combining our resources, we can add a lot of value to your growth ambitions.
Our business growth services include:
- helping you to craft a robust business plan and financials / critiquing the plan
- evaluating fund raising options / helping you tap our networks to raise funds / dealing with banks
- supporting M&A activity – we will often work hand in hand with your preferred legal advisors (we can also put you in touch with our own network of excellent commercial lawyers)
- advising on different aspects of corporate and group restructuring
- guiding you on the setup of tax advantaged share option schemes
- executing employee ownership trust arrangements
- management buy outs and business succession issues
- enabling your expansion into international markets, through our membership of top 20 international member network MGI Worldwide
Our business growth services are frequently delivered in tandem with specific tax advisory services.
To discuss your specific requirements and get a quote, complete the enquiry form or call us today. Or make an appointment to visit us at our Edinburgh or Kirkwall office.