We provide a range of corporate finance services to owner-managed businesses. These are bespoke to each client but include advice on business plans; borrowing and refinancing; business/ share valuations; takeovers, reconstructions, buying and selling companies.
Our corporate finance services offer support to small business owners in a variety of situations they may encounter over the lifecycle of the business.
Bespoke Corporate Finance Services
Our corporate finance services include advice on business plans; borrowing and refinancing; business/ share valuations; takeovers, reconstructions, buying and selling companies.
In addition to general corporate finance advice and support, we provide corporate finance support to our SME clients in a wide variety of scenarios. Examples include:
- raising debt or equity finance (including under EIS/ SEIS);
- refinancing existing borrowing;
- cashflow projection preparation;
- preparing for a trade sale;
- general business succession planning;
- corporate reconstructions;
- mergers and acquisitions.
Our corporate finance services are frequently delivered in tandem with specific tax advisory services.
Contact us today with your requirements and we will provide a bespoke quotation.