We are looking for an IT Technician to join our team. If you fit the bill, please contact us!
Scholes CA is looking to recruit an IT Technician to help deliver IT/ technology services to a very wide range of organisations and individuals, as well as providing some assistance with IT matters internally within the business.
The successful applicant will be someone who can thrive in a stimulating professional environment and is able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- A strong work ethic
- Reliable in all dealings with people
- Proactive in approach to work
- Able to use initiative to solve problems
- Great communication skills
- A willingness to learn
Essential skills/ requirements:
- Understanding of basic computer & networking systems
- Understanding of Microsoft Office packages
Preference will also be given to candidates who also have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Database packages (SQL, MySQL and MS Access)
- Web development
- Windows Server Operating Systems
- VoIP telecommunications systems
- Bookkeeping/ accountancy software
A full driving license and access to a vehicle is also desirable.
The role presents an exciting opportunity to further your career in IT/ technology through early and regular exposure to a wide range of technologies, industries and businesses.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please apply in writing to Karen Scholes enclosing a copy of your CV. A closing date has not yet been set but early application is advised.
Date published: 11 January 2019