Scottish charity regulator OSCR is currently trialling a new “Charity trustee information and guidance pack”.
In addition to tailored guidance, the BETA pack also contains:
- information on what charity trustees need to do
- an overview of annual monitoring
- 10 key points to running a charity
- sources of help and advice
- information on publicising that you are a charity
- information on when to tell us about changes to your charity.
Trustees wishing to download the pack first have to complete a questionnaire which you can access here.