One of the great things about cloud accounting software Quickbooks is that users can bolt-on additional apps ("add-ons") to perform specific functions, like stock control, timesheets, or expense management, for example.
There is a wide range of add-ons available, and new ones are constantly being developed and coming on the market. Intuit (the makers of Quickbooks Online) offer several of their own; there are thousands of others available from third-party vendors too, allowing users to customise their bookkeeping experience to the needs of their business.
Below we feature a few of the top-rated add-ons from Intuit's website...
Receipt Bank claims to offer the easiest way to get data online. It's widely used by the small business community and users claim the following benefits:
- No more data entry. Automatic OCR technology reads your receipts and invoices with the highest accuracy of any cloud app.
- No more lost receipts. Snap receipts with the mobile app the moment you get it, and then just throw the paper away. You can even forward digital invoices to a bespoke email address.
- Secure Cloud Storage. There's no need to hang on to receipts as Receipt Bank stores fully compliant images of your paperwork securely online, so you can find what you need instantly.
TSheets Time Tracking offers simplified payroll and invoicing with timesheets powered by Quickbooks. This is what Intuit has to say:
- Access accurate employee timesheets for precise invoices and painless payroll. The TSheets mobile app puts employee time data at your fingertips. It's the only time tracker that works directly inside QuickBooks Online. No more manual data entry!
- Paper timesheets can't show you who's actually working, but TSheets can. Use the Who's Working window to see where your employees are and what they're working on, in real time. TSheets comes with GPS location tracking for greater accountability.
- Access timesheets using devices your employees already have. Employees can clock in quickly and easily, using a smartphone, computer or time clock kiosk. Track time against different job codes to gain valuable business insight with TSheets reports.
- One-Click Receipt Tracking - Snap a photo of your receipt using the Expensify mobile app, and patented SmartScan technology automatically reads the merchant name, date, and amount, and transcribes this information onto an expense report.
- Credit Card Reconciliation - Expensify pulls in the credit card feed and auto-merges each transaction to the corresponding receipt, for personal or business cards. Admins can centrally manage all corporate cards for automatic reconciliation.
- Multi-Layer Approval Workflows - Route expense reports through multiple layers of approval, so reports can easily be approved by multiple managers.
Liveplan enables users to set financial goals and track business performance on a powerful dashboard. Creating a budget and a sales forecast for your business is a critical first step towards business success. LivePlan brings those budgets to life and lets you know how you’re doing by comparing your budget to your actual results from QuickBooks. You can even easily see how you’re doing compared to last month or the same time last year, giving you instant insight into the health of your business - all without spreadsheets.
Method:CRM is a CRM system designed specifically for Quickbooks, enabling your team to build and manage relationships effectively. Benefits:
- Enjoy unlimited contacts with the #1 rated CRM by QuickBooks users. Method:CRM empowers thousands of SMBs that have outgrown their processes by streamlining their operations and increasing their sales.
- Unlike other CRMs, the combination of Method’s deep QuickBooks sync and no-code customization engine enables businesses to achieve their optimal workflows.
- The QuickBooks Online certified Customer Success Team can support you with free one-to-one demos, group training sessions, webinars, in-product chat, and phone support.
If you need help selecting the right add-ons for your business, contact us today.