The Close Contact Services Fund will provide financial support to businesses in the close contact service sectors who own/rent premises with a non-domestic rates account (NDR), and self-employed close contact service individuals, impacted by the restrictions and guidance introduced from 9 December 2021 to 24 January 2022 and where they are registered as one of the following:
- Beauty service.
- Hairdressing and hair removal service
- Spa and wellness service.
Level of Grant Award
The grant is a one-off payment at the rate of:
- £1,000 for self-employed businesses
- £1,500 for NDR registered premised business owner
As part of the application, businesses should have:
- Their bank statement for the full month of December 2021 (this should be a business bank statement, if you have one)
- HMRC statement for 2020/21
- Non-domestic rates (NDR) registered businesses should also have their NDR statement for 2021/22 (copy or digital)
Applications will close on Friday 4 March 2022, if you need any support with your application, please do not hesitate to contact us.